JD of Sales
1) Call customers who have enquired
2) Send details on Whatsapp & Email
3) Follow up
4) Dealing with calls forwarded by tele callers
5) Negotiation & Dealing
6) Direct meetings and Site visits as required
7) Zoom meetings
8) Convincing & closing
9) Managing a team
10) Zoom/Virtual Presentation
11) Lead generation & Target achiever
12) Report to the Senior Manager.
Experience – 5 years experience in sales, out of which 3 years must be in a single company/Industry continuously.
Industry – Any (Real estate, Insurance, Bank, Automotive will be an added advantage)
Education- MBA or equivalent Degree, Computer Knowledge including Excel & CRM.
Salary Package – ₹. 20,000/- to ₹. 50,000/-
Others – TA, DA
Special – Incentives (as per policy) – 15k to 1Lakh.